Which specialist consultations are required for the treatment of aortic stenosis (AS)?

Updated: May 07, 2019
  • Author: Xiushui (Mike) Ren, MD; Chief Editor: Terrence X O'Brien, MD, MS, FACC  more...
  • Print

Consultation with a cardiologist or cardiothoracic surgeon is appropriate.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!