Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with complement deficiencies?

Updated: Apr 28, 2021
  • Author: Robert A Schwartz, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Michael A Kaliner, MD  more...
  • Print

In a patient with a possible complement deficiency, consider consultation with an allergist and immunologist to determine appropriate diagnostic tests.

Also, consider consultation with a rheumatologist or infectious disease specialist to help manage acute complications of the complement deficiency.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!