Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with amiodarone-associated thyroid dysfunction?

Updated: Aug 28, 2020
  • Author: Mini Gopalan, MD; Chief Editor: Romesh Khardori, MD, PhD, FACP  more...
  • Print

Consultation with an endocrinologist is recommended. Consult with a cardiologist to decide whether or not to continue amiodarone therapy.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!