Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of myxedema coma (crisis)?

Updated: Aug 31, 2020
  • Author: Mohsen S Eledrisi, MD, FACP, FACE; Chief Editor: George T Griffing, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultations include endocrinologists and critical care specialists. Depending on complications, consultations with pulmonologists and/or cardiologists may be appropriate.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!