Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with scleritis?

Updated: Aug 29, 2019
  • Author: Manolette R Roque, MD, MBA, FPAO; Chief Editor: Andrew A Dahl, MD, FACS  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Consultation with a rheumatologist or internal medicine specialist for associated disease

  • Consultation with a hematologist, oncologist, or internal medicine specialist for immunomodulatory therapy

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!