Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with hemoglobinopathy retinopathy?

Updated: Sep 03, 2019
  • Author: Brian A Phillpotts, MD; Chief Editor: Hampton Roy, Sr, MD  more...
  • Print

The following specialists may be consulted:

  • Retina specialist

  • Internist/hematologist

  • Geneticist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!