When is patient transfer indicated for the treatment of chemical burns to the eye?

Updated: Oct 08, 2019
  • Author: Mark Ventocilla, OD, FAAO; Chief Editor: Andrew A Dahl, MD, FACS  more...
  • Print

After completing initial irrigation and treatment, patients should be transferred to facilities that have ophthalmologists available to assume their care.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!