Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with Posner-Schlossman syndrome (PSS) (glaucomatocyclitic crisis)?

Updated: May 18, 2020
  • Author: Leonard K Seibold, MD; Chief Editor: Hampton Roy, Sr, MD  more...
  • Print

An ophthalmologist should be consulted to treat the elevated IOP and to provide long-term follow-up care for patients with POAG.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!