Which medical personnel may provide consultations to patients with abducens nerve palsy (sixth cranial nerve palsy)?

Updated: Nov 19, 2018
  • Author: Michael P Ehrenhaus, MD; Chief Editor: Edsel Ing, MD, MPH, FRCSC  more...
  • Print

Patients with abducens palsy can benefit from consultation with a neurologist, ophthalmologist, or neuro-ophthalmologist, especially if the lesion does not resolve.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!