Which specialist consultations are beneficial to children with migraine?

Updated: Aug 15, 2019
  • Author: William C Robertson, Jr, MD; Chief Editor: Amy Kao, MD  more...
  • Print


If headaches cannot be reasonably controlled within 6 months, consider consulting a pediatric neurologist. In addition, refer children with a new onset of neurologic deficits to a pediatric neurologist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!