Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with Sturge-Weber syndrome (SWS)?

Updated: Dec 26, 2018
  • Author: Masanori Takeoka, MD; Chief Editor: George I Jallo, MD  more...
  • Print

Primary-care providers should be educated about SWS. Consultations are needed from the following clinicians:

  • Neurologist

  • Epileptologist - Especially if seizures are intractable

  • Dermatologist

  • Plastic surgeon

  • Psychologist

  • Psychiatrist

  • Neuropsychologist

  • Neuroendocrinologist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!