Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of Ramsay Hunt syndrome?

Updated: Jul 16, 2018
  • Author: Sombat Muengtaweepongsa, MD, MSc; Chief Editor: Niranjan N Singh, MBBS, MD, DM, FAHS, FAANEM  more...
  • Print

Consultation with an infectious disease specialist is recommended.

If a structural lesion is discovered on imaging, consultation with a neurosurgeon or otolaryngologist is recommended.

Consultation with an ophthalmologist to assist with eye care, especially pertaining to the cornea, may be appropriate.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!