Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with spinal cord infarction?

Updated: Jul 26, 2018
  • Author: Thomas F Scott, MD; Chief Editor: Helmi L Lutsep, MD  more...
  • Print

If compressive lesions are observed, consultation with a neurosurgeon may be warranted. Physiatry or neurorehabilitation specialists may be consulted to implement rehabilitiation measures, including prevention of decubiti and spasticity.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!