Where can information about movement disorders specialist for tardive dyskinesia (TD) be found?

Updated: Oct 17, 2018
  • Author: James Robert Brasic, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Selim R Benbadis, MD  more...
  • Print


Consultation with a movement disorders specialist may help clarify the diagnosis and determine optimal treatment. Information about movement disorder experts in various areas of the United States is available from The Movement Disorder Society, 611 East Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53202; (414) 276-2145; fax (414) 276-3349.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!