Which specialist consultations are needed for patients with tardive dyskinesia (TD)?

Updated: Oct 17, 2018
  • Author: James Robert Brasic, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Selim R Benbadis, MD  more...
  • Print


Consultation with a neurologist is advisable. Information about neurologists in various areas of the United States is available from the American Academy of Neurology, 1080 Montreal Ave, St Paul, MN 55116; (651) 695-2717; fax (651) 695-2791.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!