Which specialists should be consulted for the treatment of complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)?

Updated: Jun 20, 2018
  • Author: Gaurav Gupta, MD; Chief Editor: Stephen A Berman, MD, PhD, MBA  more...
  • Print

Consultation with the following may prove helpful:

  • Pain specialists (this should be the consultation of choice)

  • Physical medicine and rehabilitation

  • Neurology

  • Anesthesiology

  • Psychiatry/psychology

  • Neurosurgery

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!