Which specialist consultations should be sought in the management of hydrocephalus?

Updated: Jun 04, 2018
  • Author: Stephen L Nelson, Jr, MD, PhD, FAACPDM, FAAN, FAAP; Chief Editor: Jasvinder Chawla, MD, MBA  more...
  • Print

Consultation with the following may prove helpful:

  • Neurosurgeon

  • Neurologist

  • Neurorehabilitation specialist

  • Ophthalmologist

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!