Which specialist consultations are needed for the treatment of sarcoidosis?

Updated: Jul 30, 2018
  • Author: Joseph F Merola, MD, MMSc; Chief Editor: Dirk M Elston, MD  more...
  • Print


Early involvement of other clinicians, such as an ophthalmologist, an internist, a rheumatologist, and a pulmonologist, for monitoring other organ systems that may be involved is recommended. Choice of consultation specialist is driven by symptoms and end-organ of involvement.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!