When is consultation with an allergist indicated in the treatment of lichen simplex chronicus?

Updated: Feb 15, 2019
  • Author: Jason Schoenfeld, MD; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultation with an allergist may be considered in individuals with multisystemic atopic symptoms.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!