Which specialist consultations are required for the treatment of branchial cleft cyst?

Updated: Jun 02, 2020
  • Author: Chih-Ho Hong, MD, FRCPC; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

Referral to an otolaryngologist for surgical excision is indicated.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!