Which specialists should be consulted for the management of paronychia?

Updated: Oct 09, 2020
  • Author: Elizabeth M Billingsley, MD; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

It is necessary to consult a hand surgeon if cellulitis, deep space infection, glomus tumor, mucous cyst, or osteomyelitis is suspected.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!