Which specialist consultations may be considered in the treatment of calciphylaxis?

Updated: Feb 24, 2020
  • Author: Julia R Nunley, MD; Chief Editor: Dirk M Elston, MD  more...
  • Print

Consult a surgeon regarding wound debridement and possible parathyroidectomy. Consult a dietitian regarding dietary alterations. Consider consulting a pain-management specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!