Which specialists should be consulted in the treatment of lymphedema?

Updated: Mar 24, 2021
  • Author: Robert A Schwartz, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

An oncologist should be consulted if a neoplasm is identified. Consultation with an infectious disease specialist is indicated for the treatment of recurrent cellulitis.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!