When is specialist consultation indicated for patients with erythema nodosum (EN)?

Updated: May 11, 2020
  • Author: Jeanette L Hebel, MD; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

Consultations with a dermatologist and/or internist may be necessary for evaluation of the underlying cause of erythema nodosum.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!