Which specialist consultations are beneficial in the treatment of mucocele and ranula?

Updated: Oct 19, 2020
  • Author: Catherine M Flaitz, DDS, MS; Chief Editor: Jeff Burgess, DDS, MSD  more...
  • Print

Consultation with a radiologist may be required to determine the tissue extension of oral and cervical ranulas.

Consultation with an anesthesiologist is recommended when airway obstruction is a possibility.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!