Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with cheilitis granulomatosa?

Updated: Jun 21, 2018
  • Author: Alan Snyder; Chief Editor: William D James, MD  more...
  • Print

Patients with lesions apparently restricted initially to the mouth may progress to exhibit frank intestinal Crohn disease. [44, 45, 46] Therefore, consult a gastroenterologist, an immunologist, a dietician, and an oral medicine specialist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!