Which specialists should be consulted for the treatment of systemic sclerosis (SSc)?

Updated: Apr 16, 2021
  • Author: Robert A Schwartz, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Dirk M Elston, MD  more...
  • Print

The symptoms of systemic sclerosis are diverse; therefore, consider consultations with the following specialists, if applicable:

  • Dermatologist

  • Pulmonologist

  • Nephrologist

  • Radiologist

  • Cardiologist

  • Orthopedic surgeon

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!