Which specialist consultations are needed for the treatment of id reaction (autoeczematization)?

Updated: Oct 16, 2020
  • Author: Matthew P Evans, MD; Chief Editor: Dirk M Elston, MD  more...
  • Print

If a severe underlying infection is present, consult an infectious disease specialist or internist.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!