Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with vasculitis?

Updated: Dec 10, 2018
  • Author: Nadia Jennifer Chiara Luca, MD; Chief Editor: Lawrence K Jung, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • Pediatric rheumatologist

  • Pediatric nephrologist (if renal involvement)

  • Pediatric cardiologist (if large vessel involvement)

  • Pediatric otolaryngologist (for upper respiratory tract involvement)

  • Pediatric hematologist (for thrombophilic disorders)

  • Pediatric neurologist (for CNS involvement)

  • Vascular surgeon or interventional radiologist, as indicated

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!