Which specialist consultations are beneficial to patients with pediatric mixed connective-tissue disorder (MCTD)?

Updated: Oct 24, 2018
  • Author: Marisa S Klein-Gitelman, MD, MPH; Chief Editor: Lawrence K Jung, MD  more...
  • Print

See the list below:

  • A rheumatologist should be an integral part of the medical care team supporting the patient with mixed connective tissue disease.

  • Other consultants depend on the organ systems involved and the disease severity.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!