Where should patients who require surgery for pectus excavatum be referred?

Updated: Oct 30, 2018
  • Author: Andre Hebra, MD; Chief Editor: Girish D Sharma, MD, FCCP, FAAP  more...
  • Print

Refer patients with pectus excavatum to a pediatric surgeon experienced in the field of congenital chest wall deformities.

Did this answer your question?
Additional feedback? (Optional)
Thank you for your feedback!