Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
(ISSN: 0815-9319, 1440-1746)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Multicenter Comparison of Double-balloon Enteroscopy and Spiral Enteroscopy
- Does Acetylsalicylic Acid or Warfarin Affect the Accuracy of Fecal Occult Blood Tests?
- Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancer
- Frequency of Rebleeding Events in Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding With Negative Capsule Endoscopy
- Predictors for Developing Intestinal Failure in Patients With Crohn's Disease
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Contributes to Hepatocarcinogenesis in Non-cirrhotic Liver
- Controlled Trial of Ligation Plus Vasoconstrictor versus Proton Pump Inhibitor in the Control of Acute Esophageal Variceal Bleeding
- Interferon Treatment for Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Complicated With Chronic Renal Failure Receiving Hemodialysis
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease as an Independent Manifestation of the Metabolic Syndrome
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Questionnaire (GerdQ) in Real-world Practice
- Histology of Symptomatic Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Colorectal Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection
- Hiatal Hernia and the Risk of Barrett's Esophagus
- Is Narrow Band Imaging Superior to High-definition White Light Endoscopy in the Assessment of Diminutive Colorectal Polyps?
- Histological Features Responsible for Brownish Epithelium in Squamous Neoplasia of the Esophagus by Narrow Band Imaging
- Close Observation of Gastric Mucosal Pattern by Standard Endoscopy Can Predict Helicobacter Pylori Infection Status
- Hepatopulmonary Syndrome: Update on Recent Advances in Pathophysiology, Investigation, and Treatment
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection of Large Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors in the Esophagus and Stomach
- Alternative Investigations for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Influence of Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease on the Development of Diabetes Mellitus