Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
(ISSN: 0815-9319, 1440-1746)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (5)
- ��-fetoprotein levels after interferon therapy predict regression of liver fibrosis in patients with sustained virological response.
- Simeprevir plus peginterferon/ribavirin for HCV genotype 1-infected treatment-na��ve patients in China and South Korea.
- Gastrointestinal: Cholecystocolonic fistula: A rare cause of large bowel obstruction.
- Gastrointestinal: Small bowel and mesenteric primary myeloid sarcoma: PET/CT imaging.
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic: Plate-like atelectasis mimics pneumoperitoneum in patient with acute gangrenous cholecystitis.
- Gastrointestinal: Severe de novo stricture formation following biodegradable esophageal stent.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with an almost twofold increased risk of incident type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. Evidence from a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Usefulness of albumin-bilirubin grade for evaluation of prognosis of 2584 Japanese patients with hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Chronic hepatitis B virus in the Philippines.
- The benefit of paracentesis on hospitalized adults with cirrhosis and ascites.
- The value of (18) F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography for prediction of treatment response in gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Safety and efficacy of antibiotic prophylaxis in patients undergoing elective laparoscopic cholecystectomy: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Incomplete type of intestinal metaplasia has the highest risk to progress to gastric cancer: results of the Spanish follow-up multicenter study.
- Clinical significance and validity of the subclassification for colorectal laterally spreading tumor granular type.
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic: Acute hepatitis in the setting of chronic Schistosoma mansoni infection and post-praziquantel therapy.
- Prevalence and prognostic significance of hyperkalemia in hospitalized patients with cirrhosis.
- MAIT cells are activated and accumulated in the inflamed mucosa of ulcerative colitis.
- Adverse metabolic phenotype of adolescent girls with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease plus polycystic ovary syndrome compared with other girls and boys.
- Additive impact of pre-liver transplant metabolic factors on survival post-liver transplant.
- The development of a non-invasive model to predict the presence of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Development of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients with hepatitis C virus infection who achieved sustained virological response following interferon therapy: A large-scale, long-term cohort study.
- Reconstruction method as an independent risk factor for the postoperative decrease in hemoglobin in stage I gastric cancer.
- Combined administration of propranolol���+���AG490 offers better effects on portal hypertensive rats with cirrhosis.
- Expression profile of microRNA-200 family in cholangiocarcinoma arising from choledochal cyst.
- 2'-Hydroxyflavanone ameliorates mesenteric angiogenesis and portal-systemic collaterals in rats with liver fibrosis.