Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
(ISSN: 0815-9319, 1440-1746)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Coffee and Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: Brewing Evidence for Hepatoprotection?
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms in Typical and Atypical GERD
- Role of IL28B for Chronic Hepatitis C Treatment Toward Personalized Medicine
- Prevalence and Determinants of Gastroesophageal Reflux Symptoms in Adolescents
- Folate Intake and the Risk of Upper Gastrointestinal Cancers
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 Suppl 1
- In the IBD Unit: Summary.
- Research topic: Managing compassionate therapy-the role of the virtual clinic.
- How to fund IBD nurses.
- Imaging in IBD: Capsule, NBI, and chromoendoscopy.
- Dysplasia surveillance - a practical guide.
- Research topic: Health economics of biological agents in Australia.
- Iron and vitamin D deficiency in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Organising infusions: Application administration and complications.
- Biosimilar and innovator anti-Tumour Necrosis Factor (TNF) or lymphocyte trafficking blockade: Which one to select?
- Intestinal ultrasound in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Achieving and maintaining quality of care in inflammatory bowel disease: The Crohn's and Colitis Australia audit.
- In the endoscopy unit: Summary.
- Fuse and image enhancement.
- Advanced endoscopic therapy in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Monoclonal antibodies safety and occupational hazard: Current practice in Australia.
- Perianal CD assessment surgery.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of perianal Crohn's disease.
- Crohn's disease imaging in the emergency department.
- The multidisciplinary team.
- Acute severe ulcerative colitis: Changing treatment paradigms.
- A low FODMAP diet in patients with Crohn's disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease in the clinic: Escalation and de-escalation of therapy: A longitudinal case-based discussion.
- New choices, new challenges: Anti-TNF versus anti-integrin molecule therapy in IBD.
- Biologic Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in Australia.
- Thiopurines best practice.
- Treat to target-what is realistic in Australian practice today?
- How to manage the logistics of biological therapy.
- New models of care in IBD in changing times.