Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
(ISSN: 0269-2813, 1365-2036)
Table of Contents
2016 - 44 (1)
- Letter: anti-TNF in steroid-dependent ulcerative colitis - are the available data enough?
- Letter: a simple out-patient faecal microbiota transplant technique.
- Letter: avoiding misconceptions about elimination diet for eosinophilic oesophagitis - authors' reply.
- Letter: avoiding misconceptions about elimination diet for eosinophilic oesophagitis.
- Letter: oral low-dose methotrexate for collagenous colitis - authors' reply.
- Letter: oral low-dose methotrexate for collagenous colitis.
- Editors' Declarations of Interest.
- Review article: long-term safety of nucleoside and nucleotide analogues in HBV-monoinfected patients.
- Liver-related mortality in countries of the developed world: an ecological study approach to explain the variability.
- Adding family history to faecal immunochemical testing increases the detection of advanced neoplasia in a colorectal cancer screening programme.
- The risk of community-acquired pneumonia among 9803 patients with coeliac disease compared to the general population: a cohort study.
- Systematic review: psychological morbidity in young people with inflammatory bowel disease - risk factors and impacts.
- Medical and non-medical predictors of initiating long-term use of proton pump inhibitors: a nationwide cohort study of first-time users during a 10-year period.
- Volatile organic compounds in breath as markers for irritable bowel syndrome: a metabolomic approach.