Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
(ISSN: 0269-2813, 1365-2036)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Novel Therapies for Hepatitis B Virus Cure - Advances and Perspectives
- Allergy Tests Do Not Predict Food Triggers in Adult Patients With Eosinophilic Oesophagitis
- Effects of Disturbed Sleep on Gastrointestinal and Somatic Pain Symptoms in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Treatment as Prevention - Targeting People Who Inject Drugs as a Pathway Towards Hepatitis C Eradication
- Mixed Soluble/insoluble Fibre vs. Psyllium for Chronic Constipation
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 44 (3)
- Letter: a prospective real life comparison of the efficacy of adalimumab vs. golimumab in moderate to severe ulcerative colitis.
- Letter: irritable bowel syndrome-type symptoms in paediatric inflammatory bowel disease - authors' reply.
- Letter: irritable bowel syndrome-type symptoms in paediatric inflammatory bowel disease.
- Letter: the therapeutic potential of targeting CCL25/CCR9 in colonic inflammatory bowel disease - reading between the lines.
- Letter: hydroxypropyl cellulose as therapy for chronic diarrhoea in patients with bile acid malabsorption - possible mechanisms.
- Letter: probing the consequences of potent acid inhibition by vonoprazan - authors' reply.
- Letter: probing the consequences of potent acid inhibition by vonoprazan.
- Editorial: mixed soluble fibre in chronic constipation - something new? Authors' reply.
- Editorial: mixed soluble fibre in chronic constipation - something new?
- Editorial: serologic microbial associated markers to predict Crohn's disease behaviour - authors' reply.
- Editorial: serologic microbial-associated markers to predict Crohn's disease behaviour.
- Long-term outcomes of lung transplant recipients with hepatitis C infection: a retrospective study of the U.S. transplant registry.
- Magnetic resonance elastography identifies fibrosis in adults with alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency liver disease: a prospective study.
- Effects of dark chocolate on NOX-2-generated oxidative stress in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Allergy tests do not predict food triggers in adult patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis. A comprehensive prospective study using five modalities.
- Increased short- and long-term mortality in 8146 hospitalised peptic ulcer patients.
- Effects of disturbed sleep on gastrointestinal and somatic pain symptoms in irritable bowel syndrome.
- Ferric maltol therapy for iron deficiency anaemia in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: long-term extension data from a Phase 3 study.