Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
(ISSN: 0269-2813, 1365-2036)
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Analgesic Properties of Dietary Supplementation With Palmitoylethanolamide and Polydatin in Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pharmacotherapy for Alcohol Dependence
- Assessment of Treatment Response in Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Using Advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Elemental Diet Decreases Inflammation and Improves Symptoms in Adult Eosinophilic Oesophagitis Patients
- Defining Endoscopic Response and Remission in Ulcerative Colitis Clinical Trials
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 45 (10)
- Editorial: hepatitis B reactivation in patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with direct-acting antivirals - incidence, severity of hepatitis and lessons to learn.
- Editorial: inflammatory bowel disease risk reduction after migration - are early life events important?
- Editorial: Clostridium difficile and inflammatory bowel disease - is it always a bad combination?
- Editorial: importance of definition of inflammatory bowel disease and an increased incidence in children.
- Editorial: accumulating data about ustekinumab in refractory Crohn's disease in real world experience.
- Letter: chronic hepatitis C genotype 3 infection - still a hurdle toward a direct-acting anti-viral-induced HCV cure?
- Editorial: CT-P13, a biosimilar of anti-tumour necrosis factor-alpha agent (infliximab), in inflammatory bowel diseases - authors' reply.
- Editorial: clinical benefits of vitamin D therapy in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Editorial: CT-P13, a biosimilar of anti-tumour necrosis factor-alpha agent (infliximab), in inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Functional dyspepsia is associated with duodenal eosinophilia in an Australian paediatric cohort.
- Systematic review with network meta-analysis: comparative efficacy and tolerability of different intravenous iron formulations for the treatment of iron deficiency anaemia in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
- The dynamics of the oesophageal squamous epithelium 'normalisation' process in patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease treated with long-term acid suppression or anti-reflux surgery.
- Early response predicts a sustained response to eluxadoline in patients with irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhoea in two Phase 3 studies.
- Systematic review with meta-analysis: comparative efficacy of biologics for induction and maintenance of mucosal healing in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis controlled trials.
- Diagnosis of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease is enhanced by adding oesophageal histology and excluding epigastric pain.
- The effects of pregnancy on the pharmacokinetics of infliximab and adalimumab in inflammatory bowel disease.