Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics
(ISSN: 0269-2813, 1365-2036)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Recurrence of Crohn's Disease After Total Colectomy With Permanent Ileostomy
- Simeprevir in Combination With Sofosbuvir in Treatment-naive and -experienced Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 4 Infection
- Clinical Symptom Tool That Raises the Index of Suspicion for Eosinophilic Oesophagitis in Adults and Drives Earlier Biopsy for Definitive Diagnosis
- The Comparative Effectiveness of Aspirin vs. Screening for Colorectal Cancer Prevention
- Chronic Opioid Use Is Associated With Altered Gut Microbiota and Predicts Readmissions in Patients With Cirrhosis
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 45 (2)
- Letter: years of life that could be saved by preventing HCC.
- Letter: vedolizumab for the management of inflammatory bowel disease in patients after liver transplantation for primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Letter: proton pump inhibitors and prognosis of cirrhosis - searching for the balance point.
- Risk of incident Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: a nationwide population-based study in South Korea.
- Letter: retreatment of patients with chronic hepatitis C who have failed interferon-free combination therapy with direct acting anti-virals.
- Diagnostic accuracy of faecal biomarkers in detecting colorectal cancer and adenoma in symptomatic patients.
- Consensus report: faecal microbiota transfer - clinical applications and procedures.
- Randomised clinical trial: efficacy and safety of vonoprazan vs. lansoprazole in patients with gastric or duodenal ulcers - results from two phase 3, non-inferiority randomised controlled trials.
- Dynamics of occurrence of refractory coeliac disease and associated complications over 25 years.
- Review article: mesenchymal stromal cell therapy for inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Chronic opioid use is associated with altered gut microbiota and predicts readmissions in patients with cirrhosis.
- The Endoscopic Reference Score shows modest accuracy to predict either clinical or histological activity in adult patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis.
- The influence of Helicobacter pylori on the ethnic distribution of Barrett's metaplasia.
- Addition of an immunomodulator can reverse antibody formation and loss of response in patients treated with adalimumab.
- Improvement in liver histology due to lifestyle modification is independently associated with improved kidney function in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- The learning curve for interpretation of oesophageal high-resolution manometry: a prospective interventional cohort study.
- Oesophageal lichen planus: the efficacy of topical steroid-based therapies.
- Effects of vedolizumab on health-related quality of life in patients with ulcerative colitis: results from the randomised GEMINI 1 trial.
- Systematic review with meta-analysis: the comparative effectiveness of aspirin vs. screening for colorectal cancer prevention.