Table of Contents
2013 - (4)
- [Modern principles of the treatment and prevention of diseases of external ear].
- [Pre- and post-conditioning phenomena: the protective physiological mechanisms in the aspect of pathogenesis and the theory of treatment of ENT pathology].
- [The evolution of adenoidectomy].
- [Postinfectious cough - a modern view to the pathogenesis and treatment options].
- [Olfactory dysfunction encountered in the practical work of the otorhinolaryngologist: the analysis of symptoms of different pathological conditions and in the pregnant women].
- [The original splint-electrode for endonasal electrophoresis].
- [Our experience with tracheotomy in the hematological patients in need of prolonged artificial lung ventilation].
- [The comparative study of the effectiveness and safety of various nasal packing techniques in the patients suffering nasal bleeding].
- [The mechanisms of local protection of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses].
- [Diagnostics of sepsis in the patients presenting with pyo-inflammatory ENT pathology].
- [The hearing function and vegetative reactions in airport technicians using individual hearing protectors].
- [The expertise of health status dynamics in the members of locomotive crews presenting with occupational sensorineural impairment of hearing].
- [About certain medical errors in the practical work of the otorhinolaryngologist].
- [Microflora of palatine tonsils in chronic tonsillitis].
- [Conservative therapy and surgical treatment of chronic tonsillitis in the children].
- [Characteristics of cell-mediated and humoral components of the immune response in the children presenting with chronic adenoiditis].
- [Immunological aspects of chronic tonsillitis].