(ISSN: 0191-3123, 1521-0758)
Table of Contents
2016 - 40 (2)
- Essential role of ultrastructural examination for spindle cell oncocytoma: Case report of a rare neoplasm and review of the literature.
- Unusual lamellar calcifications in two rare cases of splenic aneurysms associated with fibromuscular dysplasia.
- Exosomes in human atherosclerosis: An ultrastructural analysis study.
- Healing the damaged mesangium in nodular glomerulosclerosis using mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs): Expectations and challenges.
- How methylglyoxal kills bacteria: An ultrastructural study.
- Concomitant use of Congo red staining and confocal laser scanning microscopy to detect amyloidosis in oral biopsy: A clinicopathological study of 16 patients.
- De novo C3 glomerulonephritis in a renal allograft.
- Ultrastructural hepatocytic alterations induced by silver nanoparticle toxicity.
- Juvenile dermatomyositis: A report of three cases.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta: Ultrastructural and histological findings on examination of skin revealing novel insights into genotype-phenotype correlation.
- The presence of thin glomerular basement membranes in various glomerulopathies.