Pain Management Nursing
(ISSN: 1524-9042, 1532-8635)
Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (1)
- Editorial Team Transitions: by Cecile B. Evans, PhD, RN with Patricia Bruckenthal, PhD, APRN-BC, ANP, FAAN, and Helen Turner, DNP, APRN, PCNS-BC, AP-PMN, FAAN.
- Implementation of Health Information Technology in Routine Care for Fibromyalgia: Pilot Study.
- Supporting Staff to Identify Residents in Pain: A Controlled Pretest-Posttest Study in Residential Aged Care.
- Acute Pain and Depressive Symptoms: Independent Predictors of Insomnia Symptoms among Adults with Sickle Cell Disease.
- Task-shifting Using a Pain Management Protocol in an Emergency Care Service: Nurses' Perception through the Eye of the Rogers's Diffusion of Innovation Theory.
- Ability of the Pain Recognition and Treatment (PRT) Protocol to Reduce Expressions of Pain among Institutionalized Residents with Dementia: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Characteristics of Patients with Lower Extremity Trauma with Improved and Not Improved Pain During Hospitalization: A Pilot Study.
- The Effect of Distraction on Pain Level Felt by School-age Children During Venipuncture Procedure--Randomized Controlled Trial.