Pain Management Nursing
(ISSN: 1524-9042, 1532-8635)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Nurses' Perceptions and Attitudes Toward Use of Oral Patient-Controlled Analgesia
- Occurrence, Characteristics, and Predictors of Pain in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Analgesic Adherence in Recently Discharged Trauma Patients
- Ability of the Pain Recognition and Treatment (PRT) Protocol to Reduce Expressions of Pain Among Institutionalized Residents With Dementia
- Optimal Pain Assessment in Pediatric Rehabilitation
Pain Management Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (3)
- Does Attendance at a Sickle Cell Educational Conference Improve Clinician Knowledge and Attitude Toward Patients with Sickle Cell Disease?
- Patient Satisfaction with Pain Level in Patients with Cancer.
- Pain, Genes, and Function in the Post-Hip Fracture Period.
- A Number is Just Number-Or is it?
- Analgosedation: Improving Patient Outcomes in ICU Sedation and Pain Management.
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing Position Statement: Prescribing and Administering Opioid Doses Based Solely on Pain Intensity.
- Comfort over Pain in Pregnancy.