Pain Management Nursing
(ISSN: 1524-9042, 1532-8635)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Nurses' and Parents' Perceptions of Parental Guidance on Using Nonpharmacological Pain-Relieving Methods Among Neonates in the NICU
- Prescribing and Administering Opioid Doses Based Solely on Pain Intensity
- Nurses' Perceptions and Attitudes Toward Use of Oral Patient-Controlled Analgesia
- Occurrence, Characteristics, and Predictors of Pain in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Analgesic Adherence in Recently Discharged Trauma Patients
Pain Management Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (4)
- A World-Wide Awareness of Pediatric Pain.
- Efficacy of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Relieving Nipple Pain in Breastfeeding Women: A Triple-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Professionals' Perceptions about the Need for Pain Management Interventions for Children with Cerebral Palsy in South African School Settings.
- Self-Care Strategies among Chinese Adolescent Girls with Dysmenorrhea: A Qualitative Study.
- Nurses' and Parents' Perceptions of Parental Guidance on Using Nonpharmacological Pain-Relieving Methods Among Neonates in��the��NICU.
- Status of Neonatal Pain Assessment and Management in Jordan.