(ISSN: 0040-6376, 1468-3296)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Metformin in Severe Exacerbations of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lung Function and Airway Obstruction
- Increasing Burden of Community-Acquired Pneumonia Leading to Hospitalisation, 1998-2014
- Effect of Continued Treatment With Pirfenidone Following Clinically Meaningful Declines in Forced Vital Capacity
- One-Year Outcomes of Rosuvastatin Versus Placebo in Sepsis-Associated Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Thorax's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 71 (7)
- Highlights from this issue.
- What's hot that the other lot got.
- From latent to active TB: are IGRAs of any use?
- First year of the thoracic triumvirate.
- Are welders more at risk of respiratory infections?
- CT-diagnosed emphysema and lung cancer mortality: novel association or old news?
- Low-pathogenicity Mycoplasma spp. alter human monocyte and macrophage function and are highly prevalent among patients with ventilator-acquired pneumonia.
- The histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin A suppresses murine innate allergic inflammation by blocking group 2 innate lymphoid cell (ILC2) activation.
- Cost-effectiveness of FENO-based and web-based monitoring in paediatric asthma management: a randomised controlled trial.
- Per cent emphysema is associated with respiratory and lung cancer mortality in the general population: a cohort study.
- Lesson of the month: selective use of cyclophosphamide in pregnancy for severe autoimmune respiratory disease.
- Are welders more at risk of respiratory infections? Findings from a cross-sectional survey and analysis of medical records in shipyard workers: the WELSHIP project.
- Prognostic value of interferon-�� release assays, a population-based study from a TB low-incidence country.
- Majority of never-smokers with airflow limitation do not have asthma: the Copenhagen General Population Study.
- Obstructive sleep apnoea and frequency of occupational injury.
- Reduced physical activity in lymphangioleiomyomatosis compared with COPD and healthy controls: disease-specific impact and clinical correlates.
- Unilateral vanishing lung syndrome.
- Statin treatment is associated with a decreased risk of active tuberculosis: an analysis of a nationally representative cohort.
- Metformin in severe exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a randomised controlled trial.
- Smokers are less likely than non-smokers to seek help for a lung cancer 'alarm' symptom.
- Pectus excavatum in paintings by Jusepe de Ribera (1591-1652).