Arthritis Research & Therapy
(ISSN: 1478-6354, 1478-6362)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Head-to-Head Comparison of the Safety of Tocilizumab and Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibitors in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients (RA) in Clinical Practice
- Effect of Prednisone on Type I Interferon Signature in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Body Mass Index and the Risk of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Interface Between Cholinergic Pathways and the Immune System and Its Relevance to Arthritis
- Increased 30-Day and 1-Year Mortality Rates and Lower Coronary Revascularisation Rates Following Acute Myocardial Infarction in Patients With Autoimmune Rheumatic Disease
- Proteasome Inhibitors as Experimental Therapeutics of Autoimmune Diseases
- Patterns of Health Care Utilization Related to Initiation of Amitriptyline, Duloxetine, Gabapentin, or Pregabalin in Fibromyalgia
- The Sympathetic Nervous Response in Inflammation
- Gluten-Free Diet in the Management of Patients With Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Lymphocytic Enteritis
- Ultrasound Composite Scores for the Assessment of Inflammatory and Structural Pathologies in Psoriatic Arthritis (PsASon-Score)
- Therapeutic Benefit of Balneotherapy and Hydrotherapy in the Management of Fibromyalgia Syndrome
- Safety and Feasibility of Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Treatment-Refractory Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Nephritis
- Moving Towards Personalized Medicine in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tumor Necrosis Factor: Is It Time to Change the Name?
- The Role of the Circadian Clock in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lots of Autoantibodies Equal Lupus?
- Safety and Effectiveness of Adalimumab in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Over 5 Years of Therapy in a Phase 3b and Subsequent Postmarketing Observational Study
- Adiposity and Hand Osteoarthritis
- NK4 Therapy: A New Approach to Target Angiogenesis and Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Can Osteoarthritis Be Treated With Light?