The AIDS Reader®
Articles Available on Medscape
- Multidrug-Resistant HIV
- Memory Loss in Persons With HIV/AIDS: Assessment and Strategies for Coping
- Effect of Recombinant Human Growth Hormone on Exercise Capacity in Patients With HIV-Associated Wasting on HAART
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Infection in a Man With HIV Disease
- Cryoglobulinemic Vasculitis and Lymphocytic Interstitial Pneumonitis in a Person With HIV Infection
The AIDS Reader®'s Latest Table of Contents
2009 - 19 (6)
- Economic crisis threatens AIDS fight.
- Editorial comment: mixing tenofovir with other nephrotoxins--how safe is this?
- Acute renal failure in patients with AIDS on tenofovir while receiving prolonged vancomycin course for osteomyelitis.
- Isolated unilateral acute retinal necrosis syndrome as the initial manifestation of HIV infection.
- Colitis and gastroparesis associated with syphilis in an HIV-infected person with an undetectable viral load.
- Images in HIV/AIDS. Unsuspected parvovirus B19 infection in a person with AIDS.
- CCR5 antagonists in the treatment of HIV-infected persons: is their cancer risk increased, decreased, or unchanged.
- Routine HIV screening, Part 2: beyond testing and referral.
- Cepheid unveils fast TB test to aid developing countries.
- GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer to merge HIV drug units in new company.