The Southeast Asian journal of tropical medicine and public health
Table of Contents
2010 - 41 (3)
- A pilot use of team-based learning in graduate public health education.
- Factors associated with alcohol consumption among male high school students in central Thailand.
- Association between an unhealthy lifestyle and other factors with hypertension among hill tribe populations of Mae Fah Luang District, Chiang Rai Province, Thailand.
- Early childhood caries and related factors in Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Antenatal care among ethnic populations in Louang Namtha Province, Lao PDR.
- Awareness and practice of post abortion care services among health care professionals in southeastern Nigeria.
- Knowledge and views regarding condom use among female garment factory workers in Cambodia.
- Microbial counts and particulate matter levels in roadside air samples under skytrain stations, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Impact on access to medicines from TRIPS-Plus: a case study of Thai-US FTA.
- Development of a questionnaire for assessing factors predicting blood donation among university students: a pilot study.
- Identification of Ige-binding proteins of raw and cooked extracts of Loligo edulis (white squid).
- A diphtheria outbreak in Assam, India.
- Is Penicillium citrinum implicated in sago hemolytic disease?
- Comparison of Vi serology and nested PCR in diagnosis of chronic typhoid carriers in two different study populations in typhoid endemic area of India.
- High prevalence of bla(OXA)-23 in oligoclonal carbapenem-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Detection of outer membrane porin protein, an imipenem influx channel, in Pseudomonas aeruginosa clinical isolates.
- Coexistence of breast cancer metastases and tuberculosis in axillary lymph nodes--a rare association and review of the literature.
- Endotracheal tuberculosis with obstruction.
- Multiplex PCR for detection of clarithromycin resistance and simultaneous species identification of Mycobacterium avium complex.
- Patterns of drug resistance and RFLP analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains isolated from recurrent tuberculosis patients in Sri Lanka.
- Modeling the incidence of tuberculosis in southern Thailand.
- Delayed progression and inefficient transmission of HIV-2.
- Comparison of neuraminidase activity of influenza A virus subtype H5N1 and H1N1 using reverse genetics virus.
- Escalated regimen of hepatitis B vaccine in childhood hematological malignancies while on chemotherapy.
- The life cycle and effectiveness of insecticides against the bed bugs of Thailand.
- Bionomic status of Anopheles epiroticus Linton & Harbach, a coastal malaria vector, in Rayong Province, Thailand.
- Breeding patterns of Aedes stegomyia albopictus in periurban areas of Calicut, Kerala, India.
- Ectoparasitic fauna of birds, and volant and non-volant small mammals captured at Srinakarin Dam, Kanchanaburi, Thailand.
- Three day albendazole therapy in patients with a solitary cysticercus granuloma: a randomized double blind placebo controlled study.
- Vitamin K injection in spontaneous bleeding and coagulopathy in severe malaria: pros and cons.
- Optimization for high-level expression in Pichia pastoris and purification of truncated and full length recombinant SAG2 of Toxoplasma gondii for diagnostic use.