Annals of Family Medicine
(ISSN: 1544-1709, 1544-1717)
Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (2)
- In This Issue: Confronting Constraints on Individual Behavior & Outcomes.
- ENGAGING LEARNERS TO ACHIEVE ESCAPE VELOCITY IN TRANSFORMATIONAL EDUCATION AND PRACTICE.
- STFM TACKLES PRECEPTOR SHORTAGE.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE ABFM PRESIDENT.
- AAFP URGES FAMILY PHYSICIANS TO INTEGRATE PRECONCEPTION CARE INTO PATIENT VISITS.
- MANIFIESTO CANC��N.
- VALUABLE NEW AFMRD MEMBER-FOCUSED CHANGES.
- Family Physician-Case Manager Collaboration and Needs of Patients With Dementia and Their Caregivers: A Systematic Mixed Studies Review.
- Achieving Value in Primary Care: The Primary Care Value Model.
- Disclosure of Sexual Orientation and Uptake of HIV Testing and Hepatitis Vaccination for Rural Men Who Have Sex With Men.
- Supporting Patient Behavior Change: Approaches Used by Primary Care Clinicians Whose Patients Have an Increase in Activation Levels.
- Influence of Clinical Communication on Parents' Antibiotic Expectations for Children With Respiratory Tract Infections.
- Electronic Consultations to Improve the Primary Care-Specialty Care Interface for Cardiology in the Medically Underserved: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Advance Care Planning Meets Group Medical Visits: The Feasibility of Promoting Conversations.
- General Practitioners' Empathy and Health Outcomes: A Prospective Observational Study of Consultations in Areas of High and Low Deprivation.
- Practical Opportunities for Healthy Diet and Physical Activity: Relationship to Intentions, Behaviors, and Body Mass Index.
- Perspectives in Primary Care: A Conceptual Framework and Path for Integrating Social Determinants of Health Into Primary Care Practice.
- Theory vs Practice: Should Primary Care Practice Take on Social Determinants of Health Now? No.
- Theory vs Practice: Should Primary Care Practice Take on Social Determinants of Health Now? Yes.
- Thank you, Reviewers and E-letter Contributors!