Annals of Family Medicine
(ISSN: 1544-1709, 1544-1717)
Articles Available on Medscape
- It Is Time to Change How We Measure Blood Pressures in the Office
- Thirty-Minute Office Blood Pressure Monitoring in Primary Care
- Access to Primary Care Appointments Following 2014 Insurance Expansions
- Strategies to Prioritize Clinical Options in Primary Care
- Updated Priorities Among Effective Clinical Preventive Services
Annals of Family Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 14 (5)
- Return-For Good This Time-to Practicing in the Context of Families and Communities.
- Informing a Different Conversation About Medication.
- AMERICAN BOARD OF FAMILY MEDICINE ELECTS NEW OFFICERS AND BOARD MEMBERS.
- PROPOSED MACRA IMPLEMENTATION RULE MISSES MARK, AAFP TELLS CMS.
- DISSEMINATION AND IMPLEMENTATION RESEARCH IN PRIMARY CARE PRACTICE-BASED RESEARCH NETWORKS.
- IN PURSUIT OF 1,650.
- STEPPING THROUGH: THE TRANSITION FROM DEPARTMENT CHAIR.
- STFM LAUNCHES A NEW JOURNAL FOCUSED ON FAMILY MEDICINE EDUCATION: "PEER-REVIEWED REPORTS IN MEDICAL EDUCATION RESEARCH" (PRIMER).
- Bipolar Disorder: A Daughter's Experience.
- Effectiveness of Psychological Interventions for Postnatal Depression in Primary Care: A Meta-Analysis.
- Family Physician Support for a Family With a Mentally Ill Member.
- Hostility During Training: Historical Roots of Primary Care Disparagement.
- Diagnostic Accuracy of Fecal Calprotectin for Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Primary Care: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Recommending Oral Probiotics to Reduce Winter Antibiotic Prescriptions in People With Asthma: A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Discordance Between Drug Adherence as Reported by Patients and Drug Importance as Assessed by Physicians.
- Effects of New Funding Models for Patient-Centered Medical Homes on Primary Care Practice Finances and Services: Results of a Microsimulation Model.
- Time to Do the Right Thing: End Fee-for-Service for Primary Care.