(ISSN: 0586-7614, 1745-1701)
Table of Contents
2016 - 42 (2)
- Erratum. Antipsychotic treatment and mortality in schizophrenia.
- Why We Should Take a Closer Look at Gestures.
- Voxel-Based Morphometry for Separation of Schizophrenia From Other Types of Psychosis in First-Episode Psychosis: Diagnostic Test Review.
- Ecological Interventionist Causal Models in Psychosis: Targeting Psychological Mechanisms in Daily Life.
- Raloxifene as an Adjunctive Treatment for Postmenopausal Women With Schizophrenia: A 24-Week Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
- Altered Hub Functioning and Compensatory Activations in the Connectome: A Meta-Analysis of Functional Neuroimaging Studies in Schizophrenia.
- Prevalence, Employment Rate, and Cost of Schizophrenia in a High-Income Welfare Society: A Population-Based Study Using Comprehensive Health and Welfare Registers.
- Reciprocal Alterations in Regulator of G Protein Signaling 4 and microRNA16 in Schizophrenia.
- Zeroing in on the Effect of the Schizophrenia Label on Stigmatizing Attitudes: A Large-scale Study.
- Exome Sequence Data From Multigenerational Families Implicate AMPA Receptor Trafficking in Neurocognitive Impairment and Schizophrenia Risk.
- Mobile Phone Ownership and Endorsement of "mHealth" Among People With Psychosis: A Meta-analysis of Cross-sectional Studies.
- Shared Immune and Repair Markers During Experimental Toxoplasma Chronic Brain Infection and Schizophrenia.
- Levels of Red Blood Cell Fatty Acids in Patients With Psychosis, Their Unaffected Siblings, and Healthy Controls.
- Impact of Different Childhood Adversities on 1-Year Outcomes of Psychotic Disorder in the Genetics and Psychosis Study.
- Altered G Protein Coupling in Olfactory Neuroepithelial Cells From Patients With Schizophrenia.
- Age at First Episode Modulates Diagnosis-Related Structural Brain Abnormalities in Psychosis.
- Prevalence and Specificity of the Abnormal Niacin Response: A Potential Endophenotype Marker in Schizophrenia.
- Cross-sectional Study of Glutamate in the Anterior Cingulate and Hippocampus in Schizophrenia.
- Elevated Myo-Inositol, Choline, and Glutamate Levels in the Associative Striatum of Antipsychotic-Naive Patients With First-Episode Psychosis: A Proton Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy Study With Implications for Glial Dysfunction.
- Meta-analysis of Positive and Negative Symptoms Reveals Schizophrenia Modifier Genes.
- Effects of Fronto-Temporal Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation on Auditory Verbal Hallucinations and Resting-State Functional Connectivity of the Left Temporo-Parietal Junction in Patients With Schizophrenia.
- Explicit Time Deficit in Schizophrenia: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Indicate It Is Primary and Not Domain Specific.
- Is the Sense of Agency in Schizophrenia Influenced by Resting-State Variation in Self-Referential Regions of the Brain?
- Deficits in Early Stages of Face Processing in Schizophrenia: A Systematic Review of the P100 Component.
- Placebo Response in Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Trials of Treatment of Auditory Hallucinations in Schizophrenia: A Meta-Analysis.
- Phase 2 Trial of an Alpha-7 Nicotinic Receptor Agonist (TC-5619) in Negative and Cognitive Symptoms of Schizophrenia.
- Correspondence of DNA Methylation Between Blood and Brain Tissue and Its Application to Schizophrenia Research.
- Impaired Activation in Cognitive Control Regions Predicts Reversal Learning in Schizophrenia.
- Social Cognition Psychometric Evaluation: Results of the Initial Psychometric Study.
- A Nation-Wide Study on the Percentage of Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder Patients Who Earn Minimum Wage or Above.
- Video and Poor Insight in Persons With Schizophrenia.