(ISSN: 0586-7614, 1745-1701)
Articles Available on Medscape
- The Daily Activity Report (DAR) a Novel Measure of Functional Outcome for Serious Mental Illness
- Yoga vs Standard Care for Schizophrenia
- Placebo Response in Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Trials of Treatment of Auditory Hallucinations in Schizophrenia
- Motivational Interviewing to Increase Cognitive Rehabilitation Adherence in Schizophrenia
- A Randomized Comparison of Aripiprazole and Risperidone for the Acute Treatment of First-Episode Schizophrenia and Related Disorders: 3-Month Outcomes
Schizophrenia Bulletin's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 42 (4)
- Shifting Paradigms and the Term Schizophrenia.
- A Network Approach to Environmental Impact in Psychotic Disorder: Brief Theoretical Framework.
- Bifeprunox vs Placebo for Schizophrenia.
- On Thoughts, Threats, and Throwing the Spear.
- Age of Onset and Lifetime Projected Risk of Psychotic Experiences: Cross-National Data From the World Mental Health Survey.
- Cortical Gene Expression After a Conditional Knockout of 67 kDa Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase in Parvalbumin Neurons.
- Disconnection Between Amygdala and Medial Prefrontal Cortex in Psychotic Disorders.
- Disturbances in Response Inhibition and Emotional Processing as Potential Pathways to Violence in Schizophrenia: A High-Density Event-Related Potential Study.
- Paranoid Ideation and Violence: Meta-analysis of Individual Subject Data of 7 Population Surveys.
- Probabilistic Reversal Learning in Schizophrenia: Stability of Deficits and Potential Causal Mechanisms.
- Aberrant Hippocampal Connectivity in Unmedicated Patients With Schizophrenia and Effects of Antipsychotic Medication: A Longitudinal Resting State Functional MRI Study.
- Polygenic Risk of Schizophrenia and Cognition in a Population-Based Survey of Older Adults.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Comprehensive, Integrated Care for First Episode Psychosis in the NIMH RAISE Early Treatment Program.
- Self-Disorders and Clinical High Risk for Psychosis: An Empirical Study in Help-Seeking Youth Attending Community Mental Health Facilities.
- Acceptance and Efficacy of Metacognitive Training (MCT) on Positive Symptoms and Delusions in Patients With Schizophrenia: A Meta-analysis Taking Into Account Important Moderators.
- Working Memory in Unaffected Relatives of Patients With Schizophrenia: A Meta-Analysis of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Studies.
- Limited Evidence for Association of Genome-Wide Schizophrenia Risk Variants on Cortical Neuroimaging Phenotypes.
- Familiality of Psychotic Disorders: A Polynosologic Study in Multiplex Families.
- Altered Neural Correlate of the Self-Agency Experience in First-Episode Schizophrenia-Spectrum Patients: An fMRI Study.
- Cortical PGC-1��-Dependent Transcripts Are Reduced in Postmortem Tissue From Patients With Schizophrenia.
- The Changing Face of Hallucination Research: The International Consortium on Hallucination Research (ICHR) 2015 Meeting Report.
- A Whole Methylome CpG-SNP Association Study of Psychosis in Blood and Brain Tissue.
- Exploring Transcription Factors-microRNAs Co-regulation Networks in Schizophrenia.
- A GWAS SNP for Schizophrenia Is Linked to the Internal MIR137 Promoter and Supports Differential Allele-Specific Expression.
- Neurobiological Models of Self-Disorders in Early Schizophrenia.
- Universal Health Coverage for Schizophrenia: A Global Mental Health Priority.
- Schizophrenia and Vision of My Life.
- The Second World.
- Recovery Champions: A Personal View on Making Recovery Happen.