Scandinavian journal of rheumatology
(ISSN: 0300-9742, 1502-7732)
Scandinavian journal of rheumatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 45 (4)
- Syphilis, a curable cause of acute polyarthritis.
- CTGF promotes articular damage by increased proliferation of fibroblast-like synoviocytes in rheumatoid arthritis.
- The discriminative value of inflammatory back pain in patients with persistent low back pain.
- Effective treatment with azathioprine for renal amyloidosis secondary to familial Mediterranean fever.
- Decreased IL-10(+) regulatory B cells (Bregs) in lupus nephritis patients.
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis and future risk for cardiovascular disease: a multicenter study.
- Calcinosis preferentially affects the thumb compared to other fingers in patients with systemic sclerosis.
- Self-rated health in patients with rheumatoid arthritis is associated with health-related quality of life but not with clinical variables.
- Safe and effective tumour necrosis factor-�� inhibitor (etanercept) treatment of chronic episodic arthritis in a patient with cystic fibrosis.
- Safety and efficacy of oral febuxostat for treatment of HLA-B*5801-negative gout: a randomized, open-label, multicentre, allopurinol-controlled study.
- Calprotectin (S100A8/A9) and S100A12 are associated with measures of disease activity in a longitudinal study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with infliximab.
- Doubling the single-dose infusion rate of tocilizumab in rheumatoid arthritis is safe and efficacious.
- Search for a concentration-effect curve of adalimumab in ankylosing spondylitis patients.
- Scleroderma and liver disease: a case of an association with primary sclerosing cholangitis.
- Cryopreservation of cells does not substantially alter the DNA methylome of CD3+CD4+ T cells.
- Correlations between fatigue and disease duration, disease activity, and pain in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review.
- Measuring the economic value of morning stiffness: consistency over 1 year.
- Associations between asymmetric dimethylarginine, homocysteine, and the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T polymorphism (rs1801133) in rheumatoid arthritis.